Maxi Danger Uncut

Sunday, October 02, 2011

Meditation Challenge: Days 7-14

Been keeping up with the whole meditation quite well, having an unbroken run from when we started 2 weeks ago, until today. Upon reflection, I'm finding that I'm less stressed, sleeping a bit better and less tired during the day. Sure, could be a little confirmation bias creeping in, but either way I think it's positive, and it costs me nothing, so it's a win.  Aim to keep it going for a month or so, see how I feel after that. I've done it a few times hungover, gotta admit that it's pretty useless, can't 'quiten my mind' at all when I'm feeling dusty. Guess the solution to that is to not be hungover.

1 Comments:

  • Hi there, I found your site by way of Google while
    looking for a similar topic, your website got here up, it seems to be great.
    I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, simply was alert to your blog through Google, and found
    that it's truly informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels. I will appreciate when you proceed this in future. Lots of people will probably be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    my web site - kredyty bez biku

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home